Thursday 17 September 2020

Isolation Journal 115

I woke up before my alarn and so did a bit of reading of Fabulous and then got up and made breakfast of apple, granola and yoghurt and had a couple of coffees. 

We had a public sector call and then I had another call with the tenders team and then I had lots of calls with candidates and a couple of video interviews.  I also watched the recording of our CEO with a business update.

Alan and I then snuck out at lunch for 30 minutes for a walk and to pick some elderberries.  I then had another interview at 2pm and so then I moved onto more candidate calls and catch ups and quickly made pasta and grated cheese.

I finished work literally at 6.50pm with about 10 minutes to find all the stuff I needed to organise for Guides, Gemma had helpfully set up the zoom call with our guiding licence.  We did a meeting on lockdown bingo and then a skills builder on express myself about being deaf friendly.

I then made tea which was more complicated than I'd though a beefburger and chicken bulgogi Hello Fresh receipe.  I also bottled some more Kombucha and made one bottle with mint and one with elderberries and one plain and boiled more sweet tea to add to the batch.

I then did more work and watched more Dave on TV.

No comments:

Post a Comment