Friday 4 September 2020

Isolation Journal 101

It was nice to wake up a bit later this morning, although I still woke up around 6am which was slightly frustrating, but I did manage to get back to sleep.  We had a wrap up call and so I got up and logged on before 8am and fed the cats and had some banana bread and yoghurt for breakfast and a couple of coffees.

The wrap call was fine, although I was a bit annoyed that our info was grouped into "Sold a number of" rather than the specifics.

We then had a pub sec teams call which was short and sweet and useful.  I then jumped nearly straight onto another call to plan for filming another short video for our LinkedIn profiles.

I booked 4 interviews for today and tomorrow and had to learn how to do it and then I made pizzas for lunch and some salad.  Our veg box arrived and looked really tasty and Alan's replacement aftershoks arrived and so I finally used mine and paired them with my phone.  

The afternoon was pretty busy and I picked up a new job to work on and also showed Nic how to add it to the new system.  Alan brought me up tea and biscuits, like a mini afternoon tea.

I didn't really finish until around 7pm unfortunately and Alan had been out for a run and had started tea and so I ended up needing to run and he had to stop cooking, I went out for half an hour and did around 6.8K and thought I was doing ok with a few PRs on Strava, but apparently I'm unproductive!

Tea was potatoes and mexican beef and we had a feast for pudding.  The doorbell rang and one of our neighbours had brought us a key so we can feed their cats and also showed us a video of Qubit having a fight with their cats!

We watched Legally Blonde which I really enjoyed and then Alan went for a bath.

No comments:

Post a Comment